Harry Potter and the never ending Pizza Offer

  • Matthew Wright
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      Pizza Express have a new offer that expires 17 July. Lucky us. It is a 50% off Main course. (exactly same offer as last time) I can print a voucher. It is 1 voucher per table. Last time they counted us all as 1 table and we saved bucket loads of cash!!!

      I think we should meet up a bit earlier than 7.30pm, how about 7pm, It gives a bit more time. I will be there with David (my bf). We have booked tickets j5 and j6.

      See you all next saturday.

      http://www.pizzaexpress-offers.co.uk/

      Mat & dave

    • huw.williams@rbkc.gov.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011
        THanks Matt

        I have also printed a voucher off. Thought it best to have an extra one just in case

        Look forward to seeing you on Saturday

        huw

        --- In londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com <mailto:londonbearsmovieclub%40yahoogroups.com> , Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

        > Hi Matthew, David and Ian,
        >
        > Thanks for the posts.
        >
        > Yes, let's meet up for a meal beforehand. We could go to Pizza Express
        > which is very nearby. It would be best to meet outside the Barbican
        > Centre itself, by the water fountains, as finding Pizza Express has
        > proved tricky in the past - it's hidden away. How about we meet up at
        > about 7:30pm?
        >
        > The 2for1 Pizza Express offer currently expires on Sun July 3rd, but I
        > suspect this offer has been rolling on for months and will probably
        > continue. We can check nearer the time, to see if the offer is still
        > running.
        >
        > http://www.pizzaexpress-offers.co.uk/2for1/
        >
        > Have a great week everybody.
        >
        > Vince
        >
        > Matthew and David wrote:
        > > Im coming with my Bf. Pizza Express have been doing a lot of offers
        > >recently, Lets hope they have one that week, What time will we meet for
        > >a meal?
        >
        > Ian wrote:
        > >What about a meal before the film as its a later show?

        Join the Council's campaign for a Crossrail station in North
        Kensington. Visit WWW.RBKC.GOV.UK/Crossrail

        The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
        This e-mail may contain information which is confidential,
        legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail
        is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in
        error, please contact the sender and delete the material
        from your computer.