Last night

    Message 1 of 67 , May 1, 2011
      Hello everybody,

      I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

      Thanks to everyone who joined us last night to see THOR in 3D at Odeon
      Leicester Square. We had 12 people in total. Thanks to all the new
      people who joined us - I hope we will see you all again.

      I thought the film was enormous fun and was so much better than I'd
      expected. A good story and some good acting too, especially from Anthony
      Hopkins who gave the film a lot of emotional depth. For those who
      haven't yet seen the film, make sure you stay till the end of the
      credits for an extra scene.

      After the film, six of us went to Wagamama for a lovely meal.

      Our next film will be on Saturday, May 28th. Now is the time to post a
      film suggestion. To see which films are being released, have a look
      here:

      <http://www.launchingfilms.com/release-schedule/schedule.php?sort=date&d
      ate=today>

      Please post your suggestion by the end of the week. I will put up a poll
      next Friday.

      I would like to suggest WIN WIN.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbe33D59euY

      Have a great week everybody.

      Vince
    • Oliver Treacy
      Message 67 of 67 , May 25, 2014
        Thank you Vince

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 25 May 2014, at 20:30, "Vince Deehan vince@... [londonbearsmovieclub]" <londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Thanks to everyone who joined us yesterday to see the new X-Men film.
        It's hard to say how many people were there with us as not everyone
        comes up and says hello. There were at least 11 of us who were there
        that I spoke to, but I'm quite sure there were more. Please don't be
        shy, we really are a friendly bunch and it's much more fun when we all
        sit together.
        Afterwards the group split up and some went for falafel and some of us
        went to Wagamama and on to the Kings Arms for a drink. I had a great
        evening. I hope you all did too.

        Thanks to Kurt Hoffman for asking us to be part of London Bearfest. I
        think it has helped spread the word about our group. We've been seeing a
        film together every month since January 2005 but it still feels like
        very few of the hundreds of bears on the London scene know we even
        exist. So it was nice to be part of a big bear event this month. Thank
        you Kurt.

        Vince Deehan