Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Poll now up

  • julli_black@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011
      HI, Vince. It will be my first time. My vote is for WEST IS WEST

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2011
        Thanks for the message.

        Unfortunately, the poll closed over a week ago.

        The winning film was THE FIGHTER. Hopefully we will see you on Saturday,
        February 26th.

        Have a great week everybody

        Vince Deehan
        http://www.justgiving.com/VincentDeehan

        "julli_black@..." <julli_black@...> writes
        >HI, Vince. It will be my first time. My vote is for WEST IS WEST
        >
        >Thanks.
      • Ali Shad
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 7, 2011
          Hi All,
          I would like to attend this meeting. It will be my first time to visit this group and see you all. Could you please advise me how to book ticket  and in which cinema. I am visiting by my own so could someone please accompany me to break the ice and get over any initial embarrassment or shyness.
          Many Thanks.
          Ali

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 8, 2011
            Hi Ali,

            Thanks for your message.

            Our next film is THE FIGHTER on Saturday, February 26th. I won't know
            the cinema or time until about the Tuesday or Wednesday before. I will
            post this info to the group as soon as I know it.

            I like to think we are a very friendly and welcoming group, so please
            don't be anxious about meeting us. You'll have a great evening.

            Vince

            >Hi All,
            >I would like to attend this meeting. It will be my first time to visit
            >this group and see you all. Could you please advise me how to book
            >ticket  and in which cinema. I am visiting by my own so could someone
            >please accompany me to break the ice and get over any initial
            >embarrassment or shyness.
            >Many Thanks.
            >Ali
          • James L
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 11, 2011
              Thought you'd be going to see Yogi Bear LOL