Details for Harry Potter on Sat Nov 20th.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for next Saturday, November 20th. We are going to
      the 5:30pm screening of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS Part One,
      at Odeon Tottenham Court Road.

      Standard tickets cost 11.80 plus a 75p booking fee per ticket, if booked
      online:

      http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_times/s135/Tottenham_Court_Rd/

      Be careful to select the correct day and time and beware that the
      booking page defaults to the more expensive Premier tickets. Huw and I
      are in seats K9 and 10. Seating is reserved so you can select the seat
      you want when you make the booking. Let's try and take over this whole
      row!

      If you plan on coming along, please post a message to the group so that
      we know to look out for you.

      Here's how to find the cinema:
      http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/cinema_information/s135/

      Let's meet outside the cinema at about 5:15pm.

      See you all next Saturday!

      Have a great week.

      Vince
    • Antony Tuttle
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
        Hi All,

        Sorry but I'm not available that night (having a dinner party), but I'm
        sure you'll have a fantastic time!

        Antony x

      • MMaanon@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2010
          Hey!!

          Again I cannot make this one as I am working that saturday, but hopefully soon.

          Have fun!!

          Martin