Crustaces et Coquillages (Cockles and Muscles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 12:52 PM
      Anyone free this Sunday afternoon and fancy seeing a film for free at
      the London Lesbian and Gay Film Festival? I received the following info
      in two e-mails from the festival. They are giving away 20 pairs of
      tickets. It sounds like anyone who enters may have quite a good chance
      of winning.

      >And finally, you simply must not miss our surprise film which comes as
      >a white-hot tip from festival programmer Brian Robinson! We can't say
      >much about it as that would spoil the surprise, but it has just opened
      >to rave reviews in France and the directors will be joining us at the
      >screening. And just to whet your appetite even further, we're giving
      >away 20 pairs of tickets to this screening - just email your name to
      >llgff@... to be in with a chance of winning!
      >
      >Terms & Conditions:
      >The Surprise Film screens at the National Film Theatre on April 3rd at
      >16:00 at NFT1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or
      >over, excluding employees of the British Film Institute. Entry by
      >emailing name to llgff@... by 2nd April. The Winners will be
      >randomly drawn by an independent party. The Winners will be notified by
      >email by 2nd April. Prize is non-transferrable. No cash alternative.
      >Prize does not include transport to and from National Film Theatre. 1
      >entry per person. A list of winners will be available by emailing
      >nft@... after the closing date. Incomplete or illegible entries
      >will be deemed invalid. Ends 2nd April 2005

      In an e-mail they sent later in the day, they revealed what the surprise
      film is.