Poll up and Ice Skating Bears London

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010

      I hope you are all well and are enjoying the weekend.

      The poll to decide the film for Saturday, May 22nd is up now. The three
      films to choose from are FOUR LIONS, IRON MAN 2 and HOT TUB TIME
      MACHINE. The last film was an extra one I added to give you all more to
      choose from.

      http://www.four-lions.co.uk/

      http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/intl/uk/mainsite/

      http://www.hottubtimemachine.co.uk/

      The poll is here:

      I will close the poll on Friday evening.

      Our group member, Stefano, has launched a website for his ICE SKATING
      BEARS LONDON group. His next event will be on Sunday, May 23rd.
      Stefano's site is here:

      http://www.iceskatingbears.co.uk/

      Have a great week everybody.

      Vince
    • Keith Beach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        A channel on YouTube of a really sexy bear

        http://www.youtube.com/user/jackal242

        --
        kabeach2001