Details for Saturday

    Message 1 of 209 , Mar 2, 2010

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for Saturday, March 6th. We are going to the 6:10pm
      screening of A SINGLE MAN at the Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

      Standard tickets are 10.80 plus a 75p booking fee per ticket, if booked
      online here:

      If this link doesn't work, try the one below and select the film, date
      and time.
      <Https://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/booking-interactive/s81/pB8C10000023YXLW
      MNC/>

      http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_times/s81/

      Be careful to select the Standard tickets as the page defaults to the
      more expensive Premier tickets.

      Standard tickets are unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

      If you plan on coming along, please let the group know so that we know
      to look out for you.

      Let's meet in the foyer at about 6pm.

      Here's how to find the cinema:
      http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/cinema_information/s81/

      See you all on Saturday.

      Message 209 of 209 , Apr 24, 2014

        I hope you are all well.

        Here are the details for Saturday, April 26th. We are going to the 4pm
        screening of CALVARY at Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

        http://youtu.be/LGM5rq_vX4U

        Tickets cost 13.45 if booked online (which includes a 50p fee per
        ticket). They also charge 21p for booking with a credit/debit card. So
        if you buy a ticket on the day, in person, you can save 71p.

        http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

        General seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

        Let's meet outside the cinema at bout 3:50pm on Saturday afternoon.

        See you then.