Saturday

    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well.

      We are going to see BROKEN EMBRACES this Saturday at 6pm at Barbican
      Cinema 1. Tickets cost 7.50 if booked online, plus a 50p booking fee:

      <https://www.barbican.org.uk/eticketing/performancelist.asp?shoid=17135>

      So far we have seats G1, G2, G3 and F1.

      Let's meet in the Cinema 1 foyer on Level -2 at about 5:50pm.

      Here's how to find the Barbican and a map of the venue:

      <https://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information/barbican-venue-maps>

      Http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information

      See you on Saturday.

      Vince
    • jamie smith
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 24, 2009
        Hi All I'm new and I would have been my first time out with the london bears but I have work commitments this week end so I hope I can join you next time
        Jamie x

        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 11, 2009
          Hello everyone,

          Just a quick reminder about the details for tomorrow's film, with one
          slight correction. The cinema is situated inside the Trocadero Centre
          and is actually called CINEWORLD Shaftesbury Ave, not UGC (that's it's
          previous name).

          Here are the details for Saturday, December 12th. We are going to the
          6:40pm screening of WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE at Cineworld Shaftesbury
          Ave (inside the Trocadero centre, near Piccadilly Circus).

          http://wherethewildthingsare.warnerbros.com/

          Tickets are 10.20 each and can be booked online, here:

          Http://www.cineworld.co.uk/booking?performance=1206948

          There is a 60p booking fee per ticket.

          Seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

          If you book a ticket, please let the group know, so that we know to look
          out for you.

          This will be our last film night for 2009 and will be both our Christmas
          and Fifth Anniversary meal. I hope that lots of you will join us.

          Let's meet inside the Trocadero, at the Cineworld cinema Box Office at
          about 6:10pm.

          Here's how to find the cinema:

          http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/53?map=true

          See you on Saturday!

          Message 4 of 28 , Jul 14, 2011
            Hello everyone,

            I hope you are all well.

            Here's a reminder of the details for Saturday. I have taken on Matthew's
            suggestion and changed the time to 7pm, for those who wish to join us
            for a meal beforehand.

            We are going to the 8:30pm screening on Saturday, July 16th of HARRY
            POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS Part Two (3D) in Cinema 1 at the
            Barbican.

            Tickets cost 11.50 each, if booked online. There is a 50p booking fee
            per ticket. The price appears to include the price of 3D glasses, but it
            would be wise to bring your own pair if you have some.

            To book a ticket, use the link below and select the correct date and
            time.

            http://www.barbican.org.uk/film/event-detail.asp?ID=12473

            I have booked seats J1 and J2.

            We are meeting up for a meal BEFORE the film at about 7:00 pm just
            outside the Barbican Centre, near the water fountains. We can then walk
            together from there to the nearby Pizza Express. We can save 50 percent
            off the cost of main courses, if someone would kindly register and print
            off a voucher. The link is below. We saved an absolute fortune, when we
            did this back in January.

            http://www.pizzaexpress-offers.co.uk/

            For those who'd prefer just the film only, we can all meet up at about
            8:20pm in the Cinema One foyer which is on Level -2 of the Barbican.
            Here are links to how to get to the Barbican and how to find the cinema
            inside.

            http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information

            http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information/barbican-venue-maps

            Everyone is welcome. Please join us.

            Here is a link to our Facebook event page:

            http://tinyurl.com/3ckojpq

            If you plan on attending either the meal and film or just the film,
            please let the group know so we can look out for you.

            See you on Saturday!