Harry Potter

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3 5:20 AM

      I hope you are all well.

      Just a quick reminder that we are going to the 8:45pm screening of HARRY
      POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE at the BFI IMAX cinema, on Saturday
      July 25th

      To book a ticket, pop along here:
      https://tickets.bfi.org.uk/selectseat.asp?Venue=IMAX&PerIndex=29752

      So far I know that we have booked seats H29 and H30 and J31
      Hover the mouse over the seats to see which seat is which on the seating
      plan.

      Tickets are 13.50 each plus a 1.50 booking fee.

      If you book a ticket, please let the group know where you are sitting as
      it would be nice if we can all sit close together.

      Have a great Pride weekend everybody.

      http://www.pridelondon.org/

      Vince
    • Martin Price
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10 11:26 PM
        I'm in seat G11 for this. See you there...

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Ian Furlong
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2011
          What about a meal before the film as its a later show?

          Ian