Details for May - the date has changed

    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well.

      Apologies for the delay in confirming the film for May. I was away on
      holiday and then came back to find my modem no longer worked. I am now
      back online, as you can see.

      There were no other suggestions, so our film for May will be STAR TREK
      at the BFI IMAX cinema in Waterloo. I have had to change the date,
      unfortunately, as there are hardly any decent seats left for our
      original date of May 23rd. I have therefore changed the date to the
      following weekend, Saturday May 30th. I have chosen the 18:10pm
      screening. Seats for this screening are also selling like hot cakes, so
      anyone who is keen to join us is strongly advised to book your ticket as
      soon as possible.

      I have booked seats E28 and E29 on the right hand block, on the aisle.
      By hovering the mouse over the seating chart, it will tell you which
      seat is which.

      To book a ticket, pop along here:

      <https://tickets.bfi.org.uk/selectseat.asp?Venue=IMAX&PerIndex=29376>

      If the above link no longer works, use the link below and select the
      correct screening from there:

      http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/star_trek_dmr_12a_tbc

      Tickets cost 13.50 plus a 1.50 booking fee. I wish it was cheaper.

      I'm not joking when I say that seats are selling fast, so please don't
      leave it too late or you may be disappointed.

      Have a great weekend everybody,

      Vince
    • Ricky
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2009
        --- In londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com, Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

        > I have booked seats E28 and E29 on the right hand block, on the aisle.

        I've claimed E30...see you there.
      • danny.ian
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2009
          I'm in D27 as I prefer an aisle seat.

          Regards

          Danny W.

        • Bernard Bucan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2009
            I got my ticket yesterday. I'm in E33 - Bernard