Details for Saturday

    Message 1 of 209 , Feb 4, 2009

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for Saturday, February 7th. We are going to the
      5:30pm screening of MILK at Odeon Panton Street.

      Tickets are 10 pounds. You can book them online here:

      https://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/booking/s117/p1531449/

      There is a 1.50 booking fee. (I just tried to book my tickets but the
      website didn't seem to be working, but give it a try as it may be
      working fine later).

      Let's meet outside the cinema at about 5:20pm.

      Here's the address of the cinema and details of how to get there:
      http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/cinema_information/s117/

      The cinema is slightly hidden away, between Leicester Square and
      Piccadilly Circus.

      If you plan on coming along, please post a message to the group so that
      we know to look out for you.

      See you on Saturday,

      Message 209 of 209 , Apr 24, 2014

        I hope you are all well.

        Here are the details for Saturday, April 26th. We are going to the 4pm
        screening of CALVARY at Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

        http://youtu.be/LGM5rq_vX4U

        Tickets cost 13.45 if booked online (which includes a 50p fee per
        ticket). They also charge 21p for booking with a credit/debit card. So
        if you buy a ticket on the day, in person, you can save 71p.

        http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

        General seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

        Let's meet outside the cinema at bout 3:50pm on Saturday afternoon.

        See you then.