Poll

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
      Happy New Year everyone!

      We have a tie-breaker in our poll to decide the January 10th film,
      between SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE and THE READER.

      I now need some more votes so we can hopefully get a winner. I will
      leave the poll up till Sunday evening.

      The poll is here:

      <Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/londonbearsmovieclub/surveys?id=2804042>

      Have a great weekend everybody.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2009
        Hello everyone,

        I hope you are all well.

        We currently have a tie-breaker in the poll. All three films have three
        votes each. I need some more votes so that we can decide a winner.

        The poll is here:

        Http://groups.yahoo.com/group/londonbearsmovieclub/surveys?id=2919300

        Thanks.

        I will close the poll on Friday evening.

        Vince
      • Keith Beach
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2009
          What would be a tie-breaker in an even split vote?

          *FIGHT!!!*

          Keith