Saturday

    Message 1 of 28 , May 2, 2008

      I hope you are all well.

      Just a quick reminder that we are going to the 6:55pm screening of
      PERSEPOLIS at the Odeon Covent Garden on Saturday, May 3rd.

      Tickets cost 10 pounds and can be booked online here:

      Https://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/booking/s81/p63938/

      There is a 70p booking fee per ticket. Seating is unreserved so we can
      sit where we like.

      Let's meet in the foyer at about 6:45pm.

      If you plan on attending, please post a message to the group, so that we
      know to look out for you.

      http://www.persepolismovie.co.uk/

      See you all on Saturday.

      Vince
    • Neil
      Message 2 of 28 , May 3, 2008
        Hei guys,

        I will bo joining too, see you later.

        neil

        --- In londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com, Vince Deehan <vince@...>

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 19, 2009

          If you are joining us on Saturday, we may pop along to Wagamama for a
          meal afterwards. There is a link below to a 2 for 1 voucher, which may
          be worth printing out if you fancy coming along.

          http://www.menshealth.co.uk/Down-time/2-for-1-at-wagamama/v2

          This is the branch we usually go to:
          http://www.wagamama.com/locations/showlocation/537

          See you on Saturday.

          Vince
        • gelli3@aol.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 21, 2009
            Sorry folks...meant to be there but was busy being all domestic and when I
            ganced at the clock I misread the time and thought still had an hour plus to
            get there; then suddenly realised i had less than 1/2 hour to get across London
            in...so didn't make it to tonight's film.

            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 3 11:45 AM

              I hope you are all well.

              We are going to see BROKEN EMBRACES this Saturday at 6pm at Barbican
              Cinema 1. Tickets cost 7.50 if booked online, plus a 50p booking fee:

              <https://www.barbican.org.uk/eticketing/performancelist.asp?shoid=17135>

              So far we have seats G1, G2, G3 and F1.

              Let's meet in the Cinema 1 foyer on Level -2 at about 5:50pm.

              Here's how to find the Barbican and a map of the venue:

              <https://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information/barbican-venue-maps>

              Http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information

              See you on Saturday.

              Vince
            • jamie smith
              Message 6 of 28 , Nov 24, 2009
                Hi All I'm new and I would have been my first time out with the london bears but I have work commitments this week end so I hope I can join you next time
                Jamie x

                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 11, 2009

                  Just a quick reminder about the details for tomorrow's film, with one
                  slight correction. The cinema is situated inside the Trocadero Centre
                  and is actually called CINEWORLD Shaftesbury Ave, not UGC (that's it's
                  previous name).

                  Here are the details for Saturday, December 12th. We are going to the
                  6:40pm screening of WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE at Cineworld Shaftesbury
                  Ave (inside the Trocadero centre, near Piccadilly Circus).

                  http://wherethewildthingsare.warnerbros.com/

                  Tickets are 10.20 each and can be booked online, here:

                  Http://www.cineworld.co.uk/booking?performance=1206948

                  There is a 60p booking fee per ticket.

                  Seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

                  If you book a ticket, please let the group know, so that we know to look
                  out for you.

                  This will be our last film night for 2009 and will be both our Christmas
                  and Fifth Anniversary meal. I hope that lots of you will join us.

                  Let's meet inside the Trocadero, at the Cineworld cinema Box Office at
                  about 6:10pm.

                  Here's how to find the cinema:

                  http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/53?map=true

                  See you on Saturday!

                  Message 8 of 28 , Jul 14, 2011

                    I hope you are all well.

                    Here's a reminder of the details for Saturday. I have taken on Matthew's
                    suggestion and changed the time to 7pm, for those who wish to join us
                    for a meal beforehand.

                    We are going to the 8:30pm screening on Saturday, July 16th of HARRY
                    POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS Part Two (3D) in Cinema 1 at the
                    Barbican.

                    Tickets cost 11.50 each, if booked online. There is a 50p booking fee
                    per ticket. The price appears to include the price of 3D glasses, but it
                    would be wise to bring your own pair if you have some.

                    To book a ticket, use the link below and select the correct date and
                    time.

                    http://www.barbican.org.uk/film/event-detail.asp?ID=12473

                    I have booked seats J1 and J2.

                    We are meeting up for a meal BEFORE the film at about 7:00 pm just
                    outside the Barbican Centre, near the water fountains. We can then walk
                    together from there to the nearby Pizza Express. We can save 50 percent
                    off the cost of main courses, if someone would kindly register and print
                    off a voucher. The link is below. We saved an absolute fortune, when we
                    did this back in January.

                    http://www.pizzaexpress-offers.co.uk/

                    For those who'd prefer just the film only, we can all meet up at about
                    8:20pm in the Cinema One foyer which is on Level -2 of the Barbican.
                    Here are links to how to get to the Barbican and how to find the cinema
                    inside.

                    http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information

                    http://www.barbican.org.uk/visitor-information/barbican-venue-maps

                    Everyone is welcome. Please join us.

                    Here is a link to our Facebook event page:

                    http://tinyurl.com/3ckojpq

                    If you plan on attending either the meal and film or just the film,
                    please let the group know so we can look out for you.

                    See you on Saturday!