Update on Beowulf

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well.

      For those of you who have yet to book their tickets, here is the information
      you need:

      We are going to the 5:45pm screening of BEOWULF in 3D on Saturday, December
      8th, at the BFI IMAX cinema in Waterloo. Tickets cost 12 pounds plus a 1 pound
      booking fee.

      To see which seats are still available, go to the link below and click on the
      'Book' link next to the 5:45pm screening. As you will see, there are not that
      many seats left so you really need to book a ticket as soon as possible if
      you'd like to join us.

      http://www.bfi.org.uk/whatson/calendar/imax/day/20071208

      You can now book online, using the above link. It seems they have updated the
      website because you can now select the seat you want, which wasn't possible
      before.

      The seats that we have currently booked are:
      G26
      J24 to J28
      H11, H12, H27 to H31
      K38

      After the film we are going for a meal together at Wagamama. There are no
      discount coupons available in London this week. We will try the South Bank
      branch first and if we can't all get in there, we will try the Lexington Street
      branch.

      We have 14 confirmations so far but I would like lots more of you to join us on
      Saturday. It'll be a fun evening so do please come along.

      When you've booked your ticket, please post a message to the group so we know
      which seats are taken.