Details for Saturday

    Message 1 of 209 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      Here are the details for Saturday, November 3rd. We are going to the
      4:50pm screening of ONCE at the Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.
      Before the film everyone is welcome to join Huw and myself at 3:30pm
      outside Lauderdale House in Highgate, for the bear art exhibition by
      Mike Thorn. Entry is free. More info here:

      http://www.lauderdalehouse.co.uk/contact.asp
      and
      http://www.boyz.co.uk/pdfs/844/pdfs/08_BOYZ_In_The_Loop_1.pdf

      If you'd like to join us for the exhibition, please let me know so that
      we can look out for you. After the exhibition we will get the tube back
      into Central London to go to the Odeon Covent Garden. For those of you
      who would prefer just to see the film, we will meet you outside the
      cinema at about 4:40pm.

      Tickets for ONCE cost 9.50 each and can be bought on the day or online,
      here:
      https://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/booking/s81/p60913/

      There is a booking fee of 65p per ticket.

      I hope that lots of you will join us on Saturday.

      Message 209 of 209 , Apr 24, 2014
        Hello everyone,

        I hope you are all well.

        Here are the details for Saturday, April 26th. We are going to the 4pm
        screening of CALVARY at Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

        http://youtu.be/LGM5rq_vX4U

        Tickets cost 13.45 if booked online (which includes a 50p fee per
        ticket). They also charge 21p for booking with a credit/debit card. So
        if you buy a ticket on the day, in person, you can save 71p.

        http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

        General seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

        Let's meet outside the cinema at bout 3:50pm on Saturday afternoon.

        See you then.