new member

  • ndmatthew
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      hi,

      I have recently joined this group and would love to see Hallam Foe
      with you guys next weekend. I saw a trailer for it last week and it
      looks like a very interesting film.

      I assume there will be a post about arrangements sometime soon?

      neil
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
        Hi Neil,

        Welcome to the group. I'm glad you found us.

        I am waiting to get the all the listings for this weekend. I should know
        by Tuesday or Wednesday. I will announce the cinema and time then.

        Thanks for joining our group, Neil. I look forward to meeting you on
        Saturday.

        Vince

        In message <fbc2ai+te0e@...>, ndmatthew <ndmatthew@...>
        writes