Harry Potter

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007

      I hope you are all well.

      Can I ask everyone who has paid for tickets to see Harry Potter with us
      on July 13th at the Barbican, to e-mail me or message the group. I need
      to make a list of all the people who have paid Jason the organiser, as
      he is trying to sort out who is from our group. Specifically, I need to
      know the name that appears on your bank account and how many tickets you
      have ordered.

      Thanks.

      Vince
    • John Golden
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        Hi Vince,

        Skylar and myself have paid for tickets and the funds
        came from Skylar Bentleys account. Looking forward to
        meeting you.

        Thanks
        John Golden

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009

          I hope you are all well.

          Just a quick reminder that we are going to the 8:45pm screening of HARRY
          POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE at the BFI IMAX cinema, on Saturday
          July 25th

          To book a ticket, pop along here:
          https://tickets.bfi.org.uk/selectseat.asp?Venue=IMAX&PerIndex=29752

          So far I know that we have booked seats H29 and H30 and J31
          Hover the mouse over the seats to see which seat is which on the seating
          plan.

          Tickets are 13.50 each plus a 1.50 booking fee.

          If you book a ticket, please let the group know where you are sitting as
          it would be nice if we can all sit close together.

          Have a great Pride weekend everybody.

          http://www.pridelondon.org/

          Vince
        • Martin Price
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
            I'm in seat G11 for this. See you there...

            Sent from my iPhone
          • Ian Furlong
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25, 2011
              What about a meal before the film as its a later show?

              Ian