Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  • QamarYem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2007
      Hi Vince,

      I would love to attend.

      Anwar x

      -----Original Message-----
      From: vince@...
      To: londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 8:05 PM
      Subject: [londonbearsmovieclub] Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

      Some of you may know that in July we are having an extra film. The
      outeverywhere.com website is organising a trip to see "Harry Potter and
      the Order of the Phoenix" at the Barbican cinema in London on Friday,
      July 13th at 8:30pm.

      I found out today that the organiser has been told by the Barbican that
      they will sell him tickets for 7pounds each instead of 8.50, if he can
      guarantee at least 10 people will attend.

      So, how many people of you would like to join us? Huw and myself will
      definitely be attending.

      The organiser, Jason, would like to fill the Barbican with as many gay
      people as possible, so it should be a great night.

      If you would like to attend, please let me know, so that I can let him
      know roughly how many people from this group will attend.

      More details here:

      Http://event.outeverywhere.com/215404

    • Doug
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2007
        I've just joined the group and would love to see this film.
        Doug

        --- In londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com, Vince Deehan <vince@...>