Welcome

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Welcome to the group. It's very early days but I'm excited about the prospects of
      getting this group up and running.

      Please feel free to post any suggestions of films that are currently on or about to
      open, that you would like the group to go and see. I hope to set a date for our
      first film very soon. I would very much like to hold our first event in the first
      few weeks of this month,
      January 2005.

      If I may be so bold I would like to suggest two films that have caught me eye.

      The first is the new Russian film KOKTOBEL, which has just opened at the Curzon
      Soho.
      Info here:
      http://www.curzoncinemas.com/article_1043.shtml

      The second is an old classic horror film, called DEAD OF NIGHT, which is currently
      on at the National Film Theatre.
      Info here:
      http://www.bfi.org.uk/showing/nft/calendar/details.php?title=Dead%20of%20Night

      I have also added 6 useful film links to the Links section:

      Happy New Year to everyone!

      Vince Deehan