2128Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Our March film

  • Oliver Treacy
    Feb 18, 2014
      Thank you and can I enquire if you have considered the German Movie Free Fall I am not sure if it has been on general release however I have seen it and it's regarded as the German equivalent of Break back Mountain
      Daniel

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 18 Feb 2014, at 20:52, Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well.

      Our next film will be STRANGER BY THE LAKE on Saturday, March 1st.

      http://youtu.be/u4SwL9wlfAY

      http://strangerbythelake.co.uk/

      The film is a gay thriller which has had great reviews and I think, as a
      gay movie group, we should support it. That's why I've chosen the film
      without having our usual Facebook poll.

      I won't be able to announce the exact details of the time and cinema
      until the Friday evening (Feb 28th). However the screening is likely to
      be at the Curzon Soho and will probably be a late afternoon/early
      evening.

      See you all then.

      Vince
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/londonbearsmovieclub/