2125The date for February

    Jan 12, 2014
      Hello everyone,

      Thank you to everybody who joined us yesterday evening to see 12 YEARS A
      SLAVE. We had 12 people in total.

      I thought the film was superb and would highly recommend it. Very
      powerful and there were lots of scenes that I've been thinking about
      today - always a sign of a good film.

      Our next film will be on Saturday, February 8th. Please post a
      suggestion for the film. Only one per person, please.

      To see which films are being released, have a look here:

      <http://www.launchingfilms.com/release-schedule/schedule.php?sort=date&da
      te=today>

      I would like to second Tony Parker's suggestion, DALLAS BUYER'S CLUB.

      http://youtu.be/cC6mv0KhOBY

      Have a great week everybody.

      Vince
      http://www.justgiving.com/VinceDeehan2014