2124Details for Saturday, January 11th

    Jan 8, 2014

      Happy New Year! I hope you are all well.

      We are starting the tenth year of the group with the film 12 YEARS A
      SLAVE on Saturday, January 11th. Please come and join us.

      http://youtu.be/iiw1cYXQw4g

      We are going to the 5:15pm screening at Cineworld Haymarket.

      Tickets cost 12.24 each if you register (for free) with the Cineworld
      website. No booking fee. Seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we
      like.

      To book a ticket, use the link below and select the correct date and
      time.

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/whatson/6882?cinema=32&date=all

      Let's meet outside the cinema at about 5:05pm.

      Here's how to find the cinema.

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/32/information

      See you all on Saturday.

      Vince