      De: Vince Deehan <vince@...>
      Para: londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: Sábado 7 de septiembre de 2013 2:54
      Asunto: [londonbearsmovieclub] Date for October

      Hello everyone,

      Thanks to everybody who joined us this evening to see ANY DAY NOW. We
      had 14 people in total. A great turnout!

      The film was excellent and I think it's fair to say we all really
      enjoyed it.

      Our next film will be on Saturday, October 4th.

      Please post a film suggestion to the group. Only one per person, please.

      To see which films are being released, have a look here:

      <http://www.launchingfilms.com/release-schedule/schedule.php?sort=date&d
      ate=today>

      I would like to suggest IN THE NAME OF.
      http://youtu.be/aaURXAqVg6k