2101Details for FRIDAY September 6th

    Sep 3, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for our September film. We are going to see ANY DAY
      NOW this FRIDAY (not the usual Saturday!) September 6th at the Odeon
      Covent Garden. The screening starts at 8:40pm.

      http://youtu.be/27xgJR-vI48

      Tickets can be booked online at the link below and cost 13.45 each,
      which includes the 50p booking fee. Seating is unreserved so we can sit
      where we like on the day. Be careful when booking, to select the correct
      date and time.

      http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

      Here's how to find the cinema:

      >ODEON Covent Garden is not in Covent Garden but located on the Covent
      >Garden side of Shaftesbury Avenue (number 135) close to Cambridge
      >Circus. Leicester Square tube Station is the closest on Charing Cross
      >Road. Walk up Charing Cross Road and turn right at the crossroads of
      >Cambridge Circus where the Palace theatre is located. We are just
      >around the corner on the left hand side of the street.

      It'll be too late to have a meal after the film, so let's meet up for a
      meal before the film. Let's meet outside Wagamama on Lexington Street at
      about 7:30pm. We can then wander along to the cinema and meet up with
      those who might be just seeing the film. We will aim to be outside the
      Odeon Covent Garden by about 8:30pm.

      http://www.wagamama.com/restaurants/soho-london

      It's a gay-themed film and this is the only West End cinema showing the
      film, so there should be a big gay and gay-friendly crowd for this
      opening night screening. I can't wait to see this film!

      After the film maybe we can pop along to the King's Arms for a drink and
      a chat.

      See you all on Friday.