      From: Vince Deehan <vince@...>
      To: londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [londonbearsmovieclub] Details for Saturday, July 20th

      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well and are enjoying the weekend.

      Here are the details for Saturday, July 20th. We are going to the 6:30
      pm screening of THE WORLD'S END at Cineworld Shaftesbury Ave. This
      cinema is located inside the Trocadero Centre.

      Tickets cost 12.24 each with no booking fee if you register (for free)
      with the Cineworld website. To book you tickets, pop along here and
      select the date and time.

      Tickets for this screening will likely sell out quickly, so I would
      encourage you to book your ticket as soon as possible to avoid

      Seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like. However, as it's
      likely to be a sell out, we'd probably better get in as soon as possible
      so we can choose some nice seats.

      Let's meet in the in the box office area at about 6:15 pm.

      Here's how to find the cinema:

      See you all next Saturday.