agencies for recruiting users

  • Naintara Land
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hi

      I'm trying to find fieldwork agencies or the like that we can use to
      recruit participants for in-house research (primarily usability
      testing). I'd welcome any recommendations of suppliers, and can collate
      a list and re-post if it's of interest to others on the board.

      Regards

      Naintara

      Naintara Land

      Usability Manager

      Design & Usability

      Orange UK

      e: naintara.land@...
      <mailto:naintara.land@...>

      m: +44 (0)7791 848209

      The Point

      37 North Wharf Road

      London

      W2 1AG

      This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named
      person(s). It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
      information. Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the
      company. If you receive it in error please delete it, inform the sender
      and do not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it.

      We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
      legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and
      attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility
      to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.

      Orange Personal Communications Services Limited is an English company
      (registered no. 2178917) with its address at St James Court, Great Park
      Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.
      Orange Retail Limited is an English company (registered no. 2439104)
      with its address as above.
      Orange Home UK plc is an English company (registered no. 3014367) with
      its address at Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1
      5HE.

      This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
      intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised
      use or dissemination is prohibited.
      Messages are susceptible to alteration. France Telecom Group shall not
      be liable for the message if altered, changed or
      falsified.
      If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
      immediately and inform the sender.

[...]

    • Claire Rowland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
        Hey Tara,

        I've used Saros a couple of times for mobile/convergence stuff, and
        been very happy. They understand the technical stuff that we need
        them to, which is nice as that's sometimes where things go wrong.
        www.saros-research.com

        I know you know Criteria, but as others on the list might not I'll
        give them a mention too. They did a reasonably technical mobile
        business recruit for me recently and it went very well.
        www.criteria.co.uk

        I also met with Intelligent Fieldwork the other day:
        www.fieldwork.co.uk. I've not used them yet but they made a good
        impression and I'm looking for opportunities to try them out.

        HTH,
        Claire

        On 30 Jul 2007, at 12:34, Naintara Land wrote:

> [...]
        > Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol
        > BS32 4QJ.
        > Orange Retail Limited is an English company (registered no.
        > 2439104) with its address as above.
        > Orange Home UK plc is an English company (registered no. 3014367)
        > with its address at Verulam Point, Station Way, St Albans,
        > Hertfordshire AL1 5HE.

        > ****************
        >
        > *********************************
        > This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
        > and intended solely for the addressees.
        > Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
        > Messages are susceptible to alteration.
        > France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if
        > altered, changed or falsified.
        > If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please
        > cancel it immediately and inform the sender.

      • Ivanka Majic
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
          I'll second Claire's Saros recommendation. I have used them a lot recently -
          no one is perfect but they are the best I have found so far!

          I might try out Fieldwork but so far Criteria has been my back up option.

          Ivanka