London IA/UX/whatever meetup, Thursday 12th Jan

  • claire rowland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello,

      Once again the london-ia-ers have left it far too long to arrange a
      get-together, so the plan is to put that right next week on Thursday
      12th for one of our usual style informal get-togethers. The Three Kings
      was a great success, so let's go there again!

      Venue: Three Kings, Clerkenwell Close, EC1R 0DY, 6.30pm
      Info: http://www.london-drinking.com/352.htm
      Map: http://makeashorterlink.com/?W3871429B

      Anyone with an interest in IA/UX/UCD is very welcome.

      We'll have a sign on the table for those who've not been before or are
      worried about not recognising anyone. If you want to swap mobile numbers
      to make absolutely sure you can find us, drop me a mail off-list.

      Hope to see you there,
      Claire Rowland
      london-ia list owner