LOMOGRAPHY @ LEVEL 1 Grand Indonesia Shopping Town

  • lomo lomo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      NEW lifestyle area at East Mall Grand Indonesia

      Wednesday 2 June 10, 6:00 PM

      On LevelOne:
      16dcale | ciel | cocomomo |
      damn! I love Indonesia | deer | eightshop | geulis | harrington home | house of jealouxy |huntingfields | ichwan thoha |kaligula | kle | LOMOGRAPHY by lomography embassy store indonesia |
      magic happens + m.y.e | mimsy | monday to sunday | naima |
      plastic culture | rebel for a cause charity store | satcas & sash |
      saint and sinner | silla home |
      soe hoe & no’om | tosavica |
      tick tock | tikshirt | venom

      Performance by:
      White shoes and The couples company, Monkey to Millionaire, The trees and The wild
      Dj Dipha (Future10)
      Dj Sliq (Soul Manace)

      And get a chance to win doorprize IPAD and Ipod!
      See you all there!

      With lotta love,
      LevelOne