Happy Solemn New Year...

  • franky wongkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi fellow Lomographers of Indonesia... Abeit the disaster that's
      happened to Aceh, I hope none of you had relatives or friends
      affected by it. My thoughts and my prayers are to those inflicted
      by the damage after the disaster. However, I'd like to shout out a
      Happy New Year to all my fellow Indonesian Lomographers and hope
      that Lomography will continue to expand over here in Indonesia,
      Jakarta... Take care everyone and all the best for 2005. may all
      your dreams and wishes come true...

      I'm in the midst of scanning lots of pictures and would try to
      upload them onto my lomohome soon. so please drop by and leave a
      message, and perhaps I'll post some over here as well.. Hope
      everyone's good... bye for now...

      Sincerely,
      Franky
      www.lomohomes.com/dorph