Hi everyone...

  • franky wongkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Hi people, I've been upset since yesterday, do you guys know where
      is the Lomo official home page??? I've been trying to get onto
      www.lomography.com but it has since disappeared!!! boo hoo... is it
      just me and my laptop or are you guys experiencing the same problem
      as well..

      This is really distressing and stressing me out! argh.. giggles...
      OK sorry guys to have sounded so annoying... Hope you guys are
      having fun with your LCAs and everything else... And sorry if this
      post is too short and a waste of time, probably after I
      pressed "post", www.lomography.com will then reappear again!!! take
      care everybody... Bye for now... cheers..