Tnank you!

  • yakupen1957
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi, Dmitry

      Thank you very much for your help! Your information is really helpful
      for me. It is sometimes crazily difficult to know that "there is no
      information on that matter". Lokshin mentioned nothing about his first
      symphony--this truly is a big news for my article.

      I am going to report coming Tokyo performance, on 11 and 12 November at
      the Sumida Triphony Hall, Tokyo. Conductor is Mr.Christian Arming, an
      Austrian conductor.

      Once again, thanks a lot,

      Yawara
    • Dmitry Garanin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        Hi Yawara,

        This is my pleasure to serve everyone who is interested in the
        composer Lokshin, even if sometimes there is not much information ;-)

        It is great that now his music will be performed in Japan. It seems
        that now Lokshin's time is coming, after a long period of neglection.
        Recently an all-Lokshin concert has been performed in Graz at the
        Styriarte Festival, and they have a project to perform all Lokshin's
        music, during several years.

        It would be probably helpful to put a link to Lokshin's web site from
        the web site of the New Japan Philharmonic and indicate that one can
        listen to his music there. This can attract more listeners to the
        concert, I believe. Anyway such a link was put at the Styriarte web
        site, and there were a lot of visitors from Austria on Lokshin's site
        (now I see a lot of visits from Japan!).

        I will put the information about the Tokyo performances in the "What's
        new" section of Lokshin's web site. Could you provide an exact link to
        the New Japan Philharmonic web site with the announcement of Lokshin
        concerts?

        Thank you,

        Dmitry