question for list members

  • Tony Urban
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      Hello friends,

      I'm currently working on an article which requires me to provide a few
      statistics. Could the list members who have either sold or optioned a
      script please email me, so that I may ask you a few very short questions?
      I promise that everything will remain confidential and I won't take but a
      few moments of your time.

      Your help is appreciated!

      Tony Urban
      Writer "Poor White Trash"

      PWT makes its world debut in Aspen, CO at the 2000 HBO/US Comedy Arts Festival

      Read an interview with Tony Urban & director Michael Addis at:
      http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=4195