Century City Film Festival Announces Semi-Finals

  • tvnewsgal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004
      The Century City Film Festival announces the Semi-Finals in
      our "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" Screenplay Competition:

      They include (in no particular order):

      GIDEON'S SECRET by David Ullendorff
      VARSITY DEMON CHEERLEADER by Mark Sanfilippo
      THE QUEEN'S MARK by John Culton
      AMATEUR STATUS by RJ Thomas
      PARTHIAN SHOT by Donald Morgan & William Kingman
      SLIPKNOT by Scott Vincent
      STANDOFF by Robert Curtis
      MALLORY'S COMPASS (FINALS)by Colin Preston
      MINESHAFT by Daniel Springen
      BUDMEN by Stephan Stauning
      WHISKEY BAY by Jay Olivier & Bill Bauer
      BLURRY by Nessa Hawkins
      WAITLIST by Sheila Jenkins
      YO TEACH by Sheila Jenkins
      A VICOUS CIRCLE by Spencer Beglarian
      A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL by Gregory Lake
      ULTRAVIOLET CHILD by James Ossi
      RATIONAL PANIC by Robert Rhyne
      A LIGHT BEFORE THE DARKNESS by Ken Mora
      THE GUILD by Philip Landa
      BREATH OF HEAVEN by Jon Paquette
      LATE BLOOMERS by John Guida
      THE DEVIL PROTECTS HIS OWN by Kris Hall
      THE WESTERN EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE by Kris Hall
      HATFIELD'S RAIN by Iris Yamashita
      YOU'RE THE ONE by Dave Ash
      GIANT STEPS by Michael North
      SURVIVAL GUILT by Ward Rackley
      THE GLITCH by John Kestner
      PARANOID DELUSIONAL by Steven Napora

      The TOP 10 will be announced by September 1, 2004 and will be invited
      to attend the festival, which runs October 27-30, 2004 in Century
      City, CA. (www.CenturyCityFilmFestival.com