TELLURIDE IndieFest 2003 - Official "Call For Entries" Ending SOON!

  • indiefest
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 8:53 AM
      Press Release: 04.02.03
      (Greetings From Planet Telluride)
      -------------------------

      Dear Independent Filmmakers, Screenwriters, and Indie Cinema
      Aficionados,

      Our official "Call For Entries" *ends* on April 30, 2003 - so, enter *
      before*
      April 30, and *save* $10.00 on your entry fee!

      To enter our Year 2003 event, please go to:

      http://tellurideindiefest.com

      Click on "Year 2003 Entry Forms!" - and, you are on your way!

      If you may - please use the *online* entry form - fill out all the
      fields - then hit
      "Submit Your Entry" at the *bottom* of the entry form page.

      This way you entry info comes to us electronically/immediately - *
      greatly*
      simplfying the entire entry process!

      ------ Please Note:

      We are (again) *limiting* entries to 1000 (total of all films, videos,
      and screenplays)
      - and, once we *receive* our 1000 entries - we may *close* the event -
      so, don't delay!

      ----------------

      We look forward to receiving and previewing your entries for Telluride
      IndieFest 2003
      (August 29 - September)!

      Meanwhile - we hope this message finds you well!

      Film and Write On,

      Michael Carr
      Director: Telluride and Key West IndieFests

      http://tellurideindiefest.com

      http://keywestindiefest.com

      Showcasing the *best* independent films and screenplays in the world -
      high in the mountains, and by the sea!