Knitting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      I hope to see everybody tomorrow evening.

      Logan Square knits
      Thursday, January 6
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

      We meet every week on Thursday nights. Everybody is welcome to join
      us, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.

      If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
      and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
      what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@....

      Happy New Year!
      Annemarie

      There was a story about knitting in the Lifestyles section of the
      Sun-Times on Tuesday, January 4. They included a listing of local yarn
      stores and shops. If anybody wants a copy of the article, let me know
      and I will make a copy for you and bring it to the meeting.
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 14 , May 10, 2005
        Wednesday, May 11
        6:30 to 8 pm
        Cherubs Coffee Shop
        2524 W. Fullerton Avenue
        773-235-8103

        I hope to see everybody there.
        Annemarie
      • annemarie_neff
        Message 3 of 14 , May 16, 2005
          Wednesday, May 18

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 8, 2005
            Hi everybody,

            We knit tonight
            at Cherubs, 2524 W. Fullerton (Near Fullerton and Western.)
            from 6:30 to 8 pm
            All skill levels welcome

            (FYI. I'll be a little later than usual tonight. I have to go home and
            walk the dog after work.)

            Annemarie
          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 9 7:27 AM
              Meeting reminder

              The August 10 meeting will be at:
              El Cid 2
              from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              773-395-0505

              Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
              logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              afternoon.

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 9 9:03 AM
                I can't make it, again. Wednesdays are just the busiest days!
                Hopefully I will make it again soon!

                -Becca

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 10 9:21 AM
                  I will be there at the meeting tonight. Margaret crozier

                  Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

                  The August 10 meeting will be at:
                  El Cid 2
                  from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                  2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                  773-395-0505

                  Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                  logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                  afternoon.

                  I hope to see everybody there.
                  Annemarie

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006
                    Hey, y'all.

                    Same time, same place.

                    Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.

                    Let me know if you can make it.

                    I'm in.

                    Peace,
                    Anna
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                      Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
                      you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

                      Marcy.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                        I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

                        --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                        > Hey, y'all.
                        >
                        > Same time, same place.
                        >
                        > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
                        >
                        > Let me know if you can make it.
                        >
                        > I'm in.
                        >
                        > Peace,
                        > Anna

                        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                        bigwildonion@...
                        jfitzg7@...

                        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                          Hello Knitters,
                          I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                            Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

                            See you,
                            Marita