Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

Expand Messages
  • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
    I will be there! Looking forward to it! ... Joyce M. Fitzgerald 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618 bigwildonion@yahoo.com jfitzg7@uic.edu (773)
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      I will be there! Looking forward to it!

      --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

      > Meeting reminder
      >
      > The July 27 meeting will be at:
      > El Cid 2
      > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      > 773-395-0505
      >
      > Everybody interested in attending please email your
      > r.s.v.p. to
      > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
      > afternoon.
      >
      > I hope to see everybody there.
      > Annemarie
      >



      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w









      ____________________________________________________
      Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Very sorry, I need to retract my confirmation...unfortunately, I can t make it to El Cid tonight. thanks! ... Joyce M. Fitzgerald 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor,
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        Very sorry, I need to retract my
        confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
        Cid tonight.

        thanks!

        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Meeting reminder
        >
        > The July 27 meeting will be at:
        > El Cid 2
        > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        > 773-395-0505
        >
        > Everybody interested in attending please email your
        > r.s.v.p. to
        > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        > afternoon.
        >
        > I hope to see everybody there.
        > Annemarie
        >



        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w









        ____________________________________________________
        Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Annemarie Neff
        I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk generally show up.) Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I m going to
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
          generally show up.)

          Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
          be stuck at work later than usual.

          Thanks,
          Annemarie

          On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
          > Very sorry, I need to retract my
          > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
          > Cid tonight.
          >
          > thanks!
          >
          > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Meeting reminder
          > >
          > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
          > > El Cid 2
          > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          > > 773-395-0505
          > >
          > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
          > > r.s.v.p. to
          > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          > > afternoon.
          > >
          > > I hope to see everybody there.
          > > Annemarie
          > >
          >
          >
          >
          > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          >
          > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
          >
          > bigwildonion@...
          > jfitzg7@...
          >
          > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > ____________________________________________________
          > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
        • Martha Neth
          I don t mind at all! ... ... ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            I don't mind at all!

            On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

            > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
            > generally show up.)
            >
            > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
            > be stuck at work later than usual.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Annemarie
            >
            > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
            > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
            > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
            > > Cid tonight.
            > >
            > > thanks!
            > >
            > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Meeting reminder
            > > >
            > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
            > > > El Cid 2
            > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
            > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            > > > 773-395-0505
            > > >
            > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
            > > > r.s.v.p. to
            > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
            > > > afternoon.
            > > >
            > > > I hope to see everybody there.
            > > > Annemarie
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
            > >
            > > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
            > >
            > > bigwildonion@...
            > > jfitzg7@...
            > >
            > > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > ____________________________________________________
            > > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
            > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            >
            <image.tiff>
            >
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > +  Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
            >  
            > +  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            >  logan2knits-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >  
            > +  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            >
            >
            <image.tiff>
            >


            [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          • Annemarie Neff
            Thanks!
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              Thanks!

              On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
              > I don't mind at all!
              >
              > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
              >
              > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
              > > generally show up.)
              > >
              > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
              > > be stuck at work later than usual.
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Annemarie
              > >
              > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
              > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
              > > > Cid tonight.
              > > >
              > > > thanks!
              > > >
              > > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > > Meeting reminder
              > > > >
              > > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
              > > > > El Cid 2
              > > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              > > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              > > > > 773-395-0505
              > > > >
              > > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
              > > > > r.s.v.p. to
              > > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              > > > > afternoon.
              > > > >
              > > > > I hope to see everybody there.
              > > > > Annemarie
              > > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
              > > >
              > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
              > > >
              > > > bigwildonion@...
              > > > jfitzg7@...
              > > >
              > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > ____________________________________________________
              > > > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
              > > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > > >
              > >
              > <image.tiff>
              > >
              > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              > >
              > > + Visit your group "logan2knits" on the web.
              > >
              > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              > > logan2knits-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              > >
              > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              > >
              > >
              > <image.tiff>
              > >
              >
              >
              > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups Links
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
            • rachel
              Hey ya ll - I ve only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
              • 0 Attachment
                Hey ya'll -

                I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

                Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

                Hope to see ya'll soon!

                xo

                rachel s.


                [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
              • Annemarie Neff
                Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                • 0 Attachment
                  Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
                  yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.

                  On 7/28/05, rachel <rachel2025@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Hey ya'll -
                  >
                  > I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.
                  >
                  > Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.
                  >
                  > Hope to see ya'll soon!
                  >
                  > xo
                  >
                  > rachel s.
                  >
                  >
                  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.