Sunday, February 18

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
      Hello Knitters,

      So, the consensus seems to be in favour of No Friction Cafe, which is
      at the corner of California and Armitage. Let's say from 2:00 until
      5:00 (so that we can take advantage of the daylight).

      Have a great day. I hope to see you at No Friction!
      -Denise
    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        Great I'll be there and I won't get lost!