Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      Ann and her two kids are not coming tonight either,
      but maybe next week. Harold promises to take more
      than 8 stitches by himself next time.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
        I will be there! Looking forward to it!

        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Meeting reminder
        >
        > The July 27 meeting will be at:
        > El Cid 2
        > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        > 773-395-0505
        >
        > Everybody interested in attending please email your
        > r.s.v.p. to
        > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        > afternoon.
        >
        > I hope to see everybody there.
        > Annemarie

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
          Very sorry, I need to retract my
          confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
          Cid tonight.

          thanks!

          --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

          > Meeting reminder
          >
          > The July 27 meeting will be at:
          > El Cid 2
          > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          > 773-395-0505
          >
          > Everybody interested in attending please email your
          > r.s.v.p. to
          > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          > afternoon.
          >
          > I hope to see everybody there.
          > Annemarie

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Annemarie Neff
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
            I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
            generally show up.)

            Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
            be stuck at work later than usual.

            Thanks,
            Annemarie

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
              I don't mind at all!

              On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

              > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
              > generally show up.)
              >
              > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
              > be stuck at work later than usual.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Annemarie
              >
              > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
              > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
              > > Cid tonight.
              > >
              > > thanks!
              > >
              > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Meeting reminder
              > > >
              > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
              > > > El Cid 2
              > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              > > > 773-395-0505
              > > >
              > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
              > > > r.s.v.p. to
              > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              > > > afternoon.
              > > >
              > > > I hope to see everybody there.
              > > > Annemarie
              > > >

              > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
              > >
              > > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
              > >
              > > bigwildonion@...
              > > jfitzg7@...
              > >
              > > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
                Thanks!

                On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                > I don't mind at all!
                >
                > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
                >
                > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
                > > generally show up.)
                > >
                > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
                > > be stuck at work later than usual.
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Annemarie
                > >
                > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
                > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
                > > > Cid tonight.
                > > >
                > > > thanks!

                > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                > > >
                > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                > > >
                > > > bigwildonion@...
                > > > jfitzg7@...
                > > >
                > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                > <image.tiff>
                > >
                > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                > >

                > <image.tiff>

              • rachel
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                  Hey ya'll -

                  I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

                  Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

                  Hope to see ya'll soon!

                  xo

                  rachel s.

                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                    Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
                    yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.