knitting on Sunday, February 18

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hello Knitting Sisters(and Knitting Brothers- where ever you are),

      Our next gathering is this Sunday, February 18. I would be happy to
      host, but I thought it might be good to mix it up a bit and so I am
      wondering if you all might prefer to instead meet at a coffee shop
      this time.

      I haven't been to either MoJoe's or No Friction (our two favourite
      choices of the past season). Do any of you have a preference? Let's
      decide soon, so that we can post it on the calendar.

      Have a great evening,
      -Denise
    • kari_stewart@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
        I'm new to the group and am going to try to make it for the first time on Sunday afternoon -- dropping off family at the train so I may be a little late. I love No Friction but could probably make it to either cafe. Hope to meet you all on Sunday!

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2007
          What time?

          --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitting Sisters(and Knitting Brothers- where
          > ever you are),
          >
          > Our next gathering is this Sunday, February 18. I
          > would be happy to
          > host, but I thought it might be good to mix it up a
          > bit and so I am
          > wondering if you all might prefer to instead meet at
          > a coffee shop
          > this time.
          >
          > I haven't been to either MoJoe's or No Friction (our
          > two favourite
          > choices of the past season). Do any of you have a
          > preference? Let's
          > decide soon, so that we can post it on the calendar.
          >
          > Have a great evening,
          > -Denise

          Get your own web address.