Re: [logan2knits] Stitching Salon extended to March 31st!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
      Hi Kari--Sorry I missed you too! Apparently, I
      stepped out moments before you arrived, and returned
      moments after you left.

      --- Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

      > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      > wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City
      > government is doing something nice
      > for US!
      >
      > The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going
      > to be open a month
      > longer than originally planned, until March 31st.
      >
      > Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a
      > handspinning
      > demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head
      > downtown at 9:30
      > AM.
      >

      > Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last
      > night. We checked in several galleries, hoping to
      > see you!

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Lisa Whiting
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
        Thanks to everyone that showed up to my show last night. I had a blast and I
        am looking forward to the next one. Can you belive that I have already
        started a new installation. ha ha ... I am crazy.

        lisa

        On 2/10/07, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

        > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@... <bigwildonion%40yahoo.com>>
        > wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City government is doing something nice
        > for US!
        >
        > The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going to be open a month
        > longer than originally planned, until March 31st.
        >
        > Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a handspinning
        > demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head downtown at 9:30
        > AM.
        >
        > Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last night. We checked in
        > several galleries, hoping to see you!

        Sincerely,

        Lisa Whiting
        gnitihwasil@...