Re: [logan2knits] Stitching Salon extended to March 31st!

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City government is doing something nice
      for US!

      The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going to be open a month
      longer than originally planned, until March 31st.

      Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a handspinning
      demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head downtown at 9:30
      AM.

      Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last night. We checked in several galleries, hoping to see you!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
        Hi Kari--Sorry I missed you too! Apparently, I
        stepped out moments before you arrived, and returned
        moments after you left.

        --- Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

        > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
        > wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City
        > government is doing something nice
        > for US!
        >
        > The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going
        > to be open a month
        > longer than originally planned, until March 31st.
        >
        > Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a
        > handspinning
        > demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head
        > downtown at 9:30
        > AM.
        >

        > Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last
        > night. We checked in several galleries, hoping to
        > see you!

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • Lisa Whiting
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
          Thanks to everyone that showed up to my show last night. I had a blast and I
          am looking forward to the next one. Can you belive that I have already
          started a new installation. ha ha ... I am crazy.

          lisa

          On 2/10/07, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

          > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@... <bigwildonion%40yahoo.com>>
          > wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City government is doing something nice
          > for US!
          >
          > The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going to be open a month
          > longer than originally planned, until March 31st.
          >
          > Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a handspinning
          > demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head downtown at 9:30
          > AM.
          >
          > Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last night. We checked in
          > several galleries, hoping to see you!

          Sincerely,

          Lisa Whiting
          gnitihwasil@...