Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      I can't make it either . . . and I would have loved a margarita as
      well. Hopefully next week!

      On 7/27/05, Debra Winke <debrawinke@...> wrote:
      > I cannot make it, and I was so looking forward to a margarita.
      >
      > Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder
      >
      > The July 27 meeting will be at:
      > El Cid 2
      > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      > 773-395-0505
      >
      > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
      > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
      > afternoon.
      >
      > I hope to see everybody there.
      > Annemarie
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      > Debra Winke
      > 773-860-4880

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
        Ann and her two kids are not coming tonight either,
        but maybe next week. Harold promises to take more
        than 8 stitches by himself next time.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
          I will be there! Looking forward to it!

          --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

          > Meeting reminder
          >
          > The July 27 meeting will be at:
          > El Cid 2
          > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          > 773-395-0505
          >
          > Everybody interested in attending please email your
          > r.s.v.p. to
          > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          > afternoon.
          >
          > I hope to see everybody there.
          > Annemarie

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
            Very sorry, I need to retract my
            confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
            Cid tonight.

            thanks!

            --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

            > Meeting reminder
            >
            > The July 27 meeting will be at:
            > El Cid 2
            > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
            > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            > 773-395-0505
            >
            > Everybody interested in attending please email your
            > r.s.v.p. to
            > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
            > afternoon.
            >
            > I hope to see everybody there.
            > Annemarie

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
              I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
              generally show up.)

              Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
              be stuck at work later than usual.

              Thanks,
              Annemarie

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
                I don't mind at all!

                On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
                > generally show up.)
                >
                > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
                > be stuck at work later than usual.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Annemarie
                >
                > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
                > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
                > > Cid tonight.
                > >
                > > thanks!
                > >
                > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Meeting reminder
                > > >
                > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
                > > > El Cid 2
                > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                > > > 773-395-0505
                > > >
                > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                > > > r.s.v.p. to
                > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                > > > afternoon.
                > > >
                > > > I hope to see everybody there.
                > > > Annemarie
                > > >

                > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                > >
                > > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
                > >
                > > bigwildonion@...
                > > jfitzg7@...
                > >
                > > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

              • Annemarie Neff
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
                  Thanks!

                  On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                  > I don't mind at all!
                  >
                  > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
                  >
                  > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
                  > > generally show up.)
                  > >
                  > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
                  > > be stuck at work later than usual.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Annemarie
                  > >
                  > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                  > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
                  > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
                  > > > Cid tonight.
                  > > >
                  > > > thanks!

                  > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                  > > >
                  > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                  > > >
                  > > > bigwildonion@...
                  > > > jfitzg7@...
                  > > >
                  > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                  > <image.tiff>
                  > >
                  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                  > >

                  > <image.tiff>

                • rachel
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                    Hey ya'll -

                    I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

                    Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

                    Hope to see ya'll soon!

                    xo

                    rachel s.

                  • Annemarie Neff
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                      Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
                      yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.