Stitching Salon extended to March 31st!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
      That's right, fiber fanatics! City government is doing something nice
      for US!

      The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going to be open a month
      longer than originally planned, until March 31st.

      Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a handspinning
      demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head downtown at 9:30
      AM.
    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City government is doing something nice
        for US!

        The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going to be open a month
        longer than originally planned, until March 31st.

        Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a handspinning
        demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head downtown at 9:30
        AM.

        Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last night. We checked in several galleries, hoping to see you!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
          Hi Kari--Sorry I missed you too! Apparently, I
          stepped out moments before you arrived, and returned
          moments after you left.

          --- Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

          > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
          > wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City
          > government is doing something nice
          > for US!
          >
          > The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going
          > to be open a month
          > longer than originally planned, until March 31st.
          >
          > Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a
          > handspinning
          > demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head
          > downtown at 9:30
          > AM.
          >

          > Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last
          > night. We checked in several galleries, hoping to
          > see you!

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com
        • Lisa Whiting
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
            Thanks to everyone that showed up to my show last night. I had a blast and I
            am looking forward to the next one. Can you belive that I have already
            started a new installation. ha ha ... I am crazy.

            lisa

            On 2/10/07, Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

            > "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@... <bigwildonion%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote: That's right, fiber fanatics! City government is doing something nice
            > for US!
            >
            > The Stitching Salon at the Cultural Center is going to be open a month
            > longer than originally planned, until March 31st.
            >
            > Would anyone like to join me there tomorrow for a handspinning
            > demonstration? It's at 11:00 AM, and I plan to head downtown at 9:30
            > AM.
            >
            > Sorry we missed you at Lisa's installation last night. We checked in
            > several galleries, hoping to see you!

            Sincerely,

            Lisa Whiting
            gnitihwasil@...