Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas -- a new tradition

  • Debra Winke
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
      I cannot make it, and I was so looking forward to a margarita.

      Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

      The July 27 meeting will be at:
      El Cid 2
      from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
      2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      773-395-0505

      Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
      logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
      afternoon.

      I hope to see everybody there.
      Annemarie

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Debra Winke
      773-860-4880

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
        I can't make it either . . . and I would have loved a margarita as
        well. Hopefully next week!

        On 7/27/05, Debra Winke <debrawinke@...> wrote:
        > I cannot make it, and I was so looking forward to a margarita.
        >
        > Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder
        >
        > The July 27 meeting will be at:
        > El Cid 2
        > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        > 773-395-0505
        >
        > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
        > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        > afternoon.
        >
        > I hope to see everybody there.
        > Annemarie
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > Debra Winke
        > 773-860-4880

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
          Ann and her two kids are not coming tonight either,
          but maybe next week. Harold promises to take more
          than 8 stitches by himself next time.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
            I will be there! Looking forward to it!

            --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

            > Meeting reminder
            >
            > The July 27 meeting will be at:
            > El Cid 2
            > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
            > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            > 773-395-0505
            >
            > Everybody interested in attending please email your
            > r.s.v.p. to
            > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
            > afternoon.
            >
            > I hope to see everybody there.
            > Annemarie

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
              Very sorry, I need to retract my
              confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
              Cid tonight.

              thanks!

              --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

              > Meeting reminder
              >
              > The July 27 meeting will be at:
              > El Cid 2
              > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              > 773-395-0505
              >
              > Everybody interested in attending please email your
              > r.s.v.p. to
              > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              > afternoon.
              >
              > I hope to see everybody there.
              > Annemarie

              Joyce M. Fitzgerald

              3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

              bigwildonion@...
              jfitzg7@...

              (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
                I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
                generally show up.)

                Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
                be stuck at work later than usual.

                Thanks,
                Annemarie

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
                  I don't mind at all!

                  On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                  > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
                  > generally show up.)
                  >
                  > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
                  > be stuck at work later than usual.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Annemarie
                  >
                  > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                  > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
                  > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
                  > > Cid tonight.
                  > >
                  > > thanks!
                  > >
                  > > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Meeting reminder
                  > > >
                  > > > The July 27 meeting will be at:
                  > > > El Cid 2
                  > > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                  > > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                  > > > 773-395-0505
                  > > >
                  > > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                  > > > r.s.v.p. to
                  > > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                  > > > afternoon.
                  > > >
                  > > > I hope to see everybody there.
                  > > > Annemarie
                  > > >

                  > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                  > >
                  > > 3656 W. Eddy,  2nd floor, Chicago, IL  60618
                  > >
                  > > bigwildonion@...
                  > > jfitzg7@...
                  > >
                  > > (773) 580-7669 h,  (312) 996-1014 w

                  <image.tiff>

                  <image.tiff>

                • Annemarie Neff
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 27, 2005
                    Thanks!

                    On 7/27/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
                    > I don't mind at all!
                    >
                    > On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 03:38 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:
                    >
                    > > I have only one confirmed rsvp for this week. (However, other folk
                    > > generally show up.)
                    > >
                    > > Marcy, would you mind getting us a small table this week? I'm going to
                    > > be stuck at work later than usual.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks,
                    > > Annemarie
                    > >
                    > > On 7/27/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                    > > > Very sorry, I need to retract my
                    > > > confirmation...unfortunately, I can't make it to El
                    > > > Cid tonight.
                    > > >
                    > > > thanks!

                    > > > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                    > > >
                    > > > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                    > > >
                    > > > bigwildonion@...
                    > > > jfitzg7@...
                    > > >
                    > > > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                    > <image.tiff>
                    > >
                    > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                    > >

                    > <image.tiff>

                  • rachel
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                      Hey ya'll -

                      I've only made it to one stitch n bitch, because I usually have band practice on Wednesday nights, but my little knitting heart is right there with you, and I will def make it out for margs any time we cancel or postpone practice.

                      Anyhow, just wanted to let you know that I rode my bike by Joann yesterday, and had to stop in because they are having a moving sale. It's 30% off of ALL yarn and accessories, including needles and other notions. I was looking for Lion Brand Cotton Ease, which they unfortunately only had in yellow and orange, but there is a ton of winter yarn left, especially Wool Ease, about 3 million types of Eyelash yarn, lots of baby stuff, and a bunch of acrylics. There were also just a few balls left of Lion Incredible and Lion Landscapes, which are my favorites.

                      Hope to see ya'll soon!

                      xo

                      rachel s.

                    • Annemarie Neff
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 28, 2005
                        Thanks for the news about the sale! Sounds great. Woolease and eyelash
                        yarn... I see more dog sweaters in my future.