RE: [logan2knits] S&B on Sunday, February 4

  • Lee Samsami Stein
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      I'll be there Denise. Thanks!

      From: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com [mailto:logan2knits@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of blindlemonbolton
      Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 10:23 AM
      To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [logan2knits] S&B on Sunday, February 4

      Hello knitters,

      Okay, I'm just going to go ahead and say 2:00 to 5:00 at my place
      (2500 N. Lawndale/ corner of Altgeld and Lawndale) this Sunday for
      keeners who want to brave the icy cold to go out and knit, but don't
      want to brave it all the way down to Loopy.

      If you need detailed directions on how to get to my place, please
      email me and I will send them to you. For people who are new to the
      group and haven't been to my apartment before, you should be warned
      that (sadly) cats overrun the place.

      Have a lovely afternoon,

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
        I'll be there as long as I'm not too hung over from my Twintastic
        Birthday Party the night before.

        -Coley

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"