RE: [logan2knits] Re: Feb. 22

  • tinaheiho@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
      Denise...I would be interested in staying the neighborhood too. This would be my first time attending, although I did see the movie at the Knitting Salon. I am hosting a Mother's Tea for my homeschool group early that afternoon as well, so I think a trip to Loopy is out for me. Just thought I would put in my vote. Thanks, Tina
      From: "Lee Samsami Stein" <leestein@...>