Re: Feb. 22

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Lee- welcome to the group! Typically what happens is the person
      who is hosting will remind everybody about what time the meeting will
      be (the host chooses the time) and ask for RSVPs. Then, they will
      email all the people who have confirmed that they are coming privately
      with their address and directions.

      Our next meeting is this Sunday. Some of us are thinking of going
      downtown to the yarn shop Loopy, which is holding a superbowl Sunday
      knitting event. I may host at my place in the afternoon if there are
      enough people who want to stay in the neighbourhood.

      Our next meeting after that is Thursday, February 8, which will also
      be at my place. I'll email you with details a little closer to the date.

      See you soon, I hope!
      -Denise

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Samsami Stein" <leestein@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I'm new to the knit group (friend of Marcey's). Where do I find out the
      > address of whoever's hosting?
      > --Lee

    • Lee Samsami Stein
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Denise!
        Thanks for writing back. I too would be interested in staying around the
        neighborhood on Sunday the 4th--I love going downtown, but not when the
        weather is in the single digits!

        So I guess this would be my RSVP for this Sunday at your place, if enough
        people are interested.

      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
          Denise...I would be interested in staying the neighborhood too. This would be my first time attending, although I did see the movie at the Knitting Salon. I am hosting a Mother's Tea for my homeschool group early that afternoon as well, so I think a trip to Loopy is out for me. Just thought I would put in my vote. Thanks, Tina
          From: "Lee Samsami Stein" <leestein@...>
          > Hi Denise!
          > Thanks for writing back. I too would be interested in staying around the
          > neighborhood on Sunday the 4th--I love going downtown, but not when the
          > weather is in the single digits!
          >
          > So I guess this would be my RSVP for this Sunday at your place, if enough
          > people are interested.
          > --Lee

        • Lisa Whiting
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2007
            hello andrea,

            My name is Lisa. I work at loopy. feel free to come down and visit us
            anytime. I won't be there this weekend because I am installing a show
            at a gallery for my artwork. Maybe i will see you there?
            I have attached a flyer.

            Lisa

            --
            Sincerely,