Re: S&B dates for February and March

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Either place is fine with me. Your place is definitely closer to
      mine. I just didn't see a place down for a meeting yet, so that's why
      I suggested it.

      -Coley

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
      <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > Here are the Logan Square S&B meeting dates for February and March:
      >
      > Sunday, February 4
      > Thursday, February 8-Denise's place
      > Sunday, February 18
      > Thursday, February 22
      >
      > Thursday, March 1
      > Sunday, March 4- brunch meeting at Ann's place
      > Thursday, March 15
      > Sunday, March 18
      > Thursday, March 29
      >
      > Coley has suggested that we head down to Loopy for their Superbowl
      > Sunday knitting event. I had been planning to host that day, and I
      > must confess that I am not all that inclined to go downtown. Is there
      > anyone out there who would prefer to stay in the neighbourhood this
      > Sunday? Let me know and we can still meet at my place. Otherwise,
      > I'll assume that you're all planning to go to Loopy instead! I have
      > changed the calendar to show the Loopy event only for now.
      >
      > I am hosting on February 8, and Ann has kindly offered to host on
      > Sunday, March 4. As you can see, we still have lots of open dates.
      > If anyone wishes to host on any of the available days, please post to
      > the group, or email me and I will adjust the calendar and send out a
      > post with the new information.
      >
      > Please check the calendar often. It is updated frequently and lists
      > all sorts of interesting knitting events as well as the Logan Square
      > meetings.
      >
      > Have a lovely day! I hope to see you all soon,
      > -Denise Bolton

    • Lisa Whiting
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        just let me know what the plan is.. keep me posted.

        Lisa

        --
        Sincerely,

        Lisa Whiting