Re: [logan2knits] S&B dates for February and Marc

  • Lisa Whiting
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
      I would love to host at my place!! If you want to bring your own chair?? I
      must confess that I am lacking a couch. But am totally willing have people
      over. feel free to call me if you want to hang.

      Lisa
      313.930.2388

      --
      Sincerely,

      Lisa Whiting
      gnitihwasil@...
      313.930.2388

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        Either place is fine with me. Your place is definitely closer to
        mine. I just didn't see a place down for a meeting yet, so that's why
        I suggested it.

        -Coley

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "blindlemonbolton"
        <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > Here are the Logan Square S&B meeting dates for February and March:
        >
        > Sunday, February 4
        > Thursday, February 8-Denise's place
        > Sunday, February 18
        > Thursday, February 22
        >
        > Thursday, March 1
        > Sunday, March 4- brunch meeting at Ann's place
        > Thursday, March 15
        > Sunday, March 18
        > Thursday, March 29
        >
        > Coley has suggested that we head down to Loopy for their Superbowl
        > Sunday knitting event. I had been planning to host that day, and I
        > must confess that I am not all that inclined to go downtown. Is there
        > anyone out there who would prefer to stay in the neighbourhood this
        > Sunday? Let me know and we can still meet at my place. Otherwise,
        > I'll assume that you're all planning to go to Loopy instead! I have
        > changed the calendar to show the Loopy event only for now.
        >
        > I am hosting on February 8, and Ann has kindly offered to host on
        > Sunday, March 4. As you can see, we still have lots of open dates.
        > If anyone wishes to host on any of the available days, please post to
        > the group, or email me and I will adjust the calendar and send out a
        > post with the new information.
        >
        > Please check the calendar often. It is updated frequently and lists
        > all sorts of interesting knitting events as well as the Logan Square
        > meetings.
        >
        > Have a lovely day! I hope to see you all soon,
        > -Denise Bolton

      • Lisa Whiting
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
          just let me know what the plan is.. keep me posted.

          Lisa

          --
          Sincerely,

          Lisa Whiting