Re: [logan2knits] This Thursday, January 25th--L2K field trip to the Stitching Salon!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
      I'll be there. I plan to stay downtown after work and
      head right over--why not try for a pair of light up
      needles--hee hee1

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

      http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html

      http://www.winterdelights.com/pdfs/StitchingSalonBrochure.pdf

      > Hope to see you there!

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2007
        That was exactly what I was thinking. I work at school til 5, so I
        might grab a bite to eat and head on up.

        -Coley

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Ann Cibulskis, Tim Carpenter"